Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pixie Dust

Abby is a fairy this year for Halloween.  This isn't really a surprise because  Abby has always been ether a fairy or princess for Halloween. She loves being a girl.  She was wearing her costume today and she told me "Mom I wish there was real fairy who could \ could wave her wand so I could see".

In August we had her eyes checked out first at LensCrafters.  She was so excited to look at the cute adorable glasses she saw them as a magic wand.  We didn't know then that her problem was much more serious then that.

She was as confused as we were when we were told that her problem could not be corrected with glasses.

(Abby 2005)
If there was a vision fairy I am sure she would look like this.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I can't wait to see her and Sam, they will need to dress up for me when I get there! We can have Trick or Treat in the house!!!