|Abby wanted me to take this picture I forget why but its cute.|
The museum is a great place to bring children of many ages. (toddlers to old folks.) I didn't realize how wonderful an experience it would be for my blind daughter.
Here are some of the highlights. (only some, there was so many wonderful exhibits)
1. You can get up close and touch a huge engine.
2. You can put your brother on a bed of nails.
3. You can build a claw (there are some great hands on engineering activities that different days. On our day it was build a claw. ) Check out the funny video of me telling Abby how her first claw was doing. (the second time it did pick up some of the items.)
4. You can use really big manipulatives to better understand balance and weight.
5. You can be silly when you see a big bug.
6. You can push a really big block of stone using science.
8. You can put the whole world in your hands and have a blast.
oooh don't forget to vote for Abby (Duffy Family) every day so she can win a Smart Brailler. http://www.wonderbaby.org/backpacking-smart-brailler-vote